Join EdTech for a brownbag lunch demo of the new features in Office 2007. Bring your own lunch and we’ll provide drinks and dessert.
What: Demo of the new features and tools in Office 2007
When: Friday, September 5, Noon – 1 p.m.
Where: Missouri/Ozark room in the Havener Center
What will be covered in the demo?
• Overview of the new Office 2007 ribbon menu layout
• Program-by-program review of new tools and features
• How to print and save documents
• Compatibility issues and how to maintain compatibility with older programs and documents
• Opportunity to ask any questions you may have
To register, visit http://ittraining.mst.edu and sign up through the events calendar in the sidebar. This training opportunity is limited to the first 50 registrants.
If you’ve never used Office before and would like to learn, visit our Office 2007 resource site for information about Office 2007 training resources.
For more information, call the IT Help Desk at 573-341-HELP (4357).