Educational Technology has performed the following technology upgrades to classrooms and computer learning centers (CLCs) for Fall Semester 2012:
- All CLCs now have Windows 7 installed.
- All instructor stations in both classrooms and CLCs now have Skype installed.
- All CLC machines now have the following upgrade software installed:
- AutoCAD 2012
- Maple 16
- MathType 6.8
- Matlab 2012a
- The following CLCs now have upgraded computers installed:
- Campus Support Facility 114
- Centennial Hall 105
- Emerson Electric Hall 106
- Emerson Electric Hall 107
- Engineering Management 222
- Engineering Management 235
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the changes in technology, please contact the Help Desk at 573-341-HELP or online at help.mst.edu.