The Formal CLC Software Request Process is now closed. Sorry! If you want to request the purchase of specialized software, you may still email Educational Technology at email@example.com with your request.
EdTech is opening up the Computing Learning Center (CLC) Software Request Process for instructors who need specific software packages installed in computer learning centers across campus. Do you need specialized software such as Visual Studio, SPSS, NX, Minitab, Notepad++, or another discipline-specific program? Now is the time to request it!
The software request web-based application is available on the EdTech web site.
1. Go to edtech.mst.edu/clc/.
2. Click Request Software (Faculty).
Please enter all software requests before close of business on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH, 2014.
Software must be requested for each semester in which it will be used!
Software currently available in each of the CLCs on campus can be found on EdTech’s CLC index page.
- DO submit requests in a timely manner to ensure the best possible support from IT and EdTech.
- DO submit requests for software that is already installed. This helps IT and EdTech determine how each application is currently being used and which licenses need to be renewed.
- DO submit requests for software for which the license has not been acquired. We need to know which software is requested to obtain the proper licenses!
We appreciate your cooperation!
Questions, comments, or concerns about the CLC Request process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.